Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market an invention idea items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can i patent an idea be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas inventions and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.